It's time to transform the property buying and selling experience. There's never been a better time to get into India's real estate marketplace, but finding the right opportunities can be difficult if you have to rely on family or friends back in your home country to act as your go-between. Reobee is here to help you connect with Indian expats near you, so you always know who you're dealing with. Use this quick start guide to get up and running on our platform in no time.
The sign-up process for buyers and sellers is simple.
1. Go to the sign-up page.
2. Choose whether to sign up with an existing Facebook or Google account or to create an account associated with your email.
3. To sign up with Facebook or Google+, click the button associated with the service. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the one you'd like to use for Reobee. Click "Ok" to give our platform permission to connect to your social media account. We do not post on your page or access any information beyond what we need.
4. To create an account with your email address, enter your name and email into the form on that page. Choose a password and retype it to confirm. Click the ReCAPTCHA to let us know that you're a human signing up. Click the "Sign- up" button to complete the process.
5. Go to the sign-in page whenever you're ready to take the next step in your real estate adventure.
Once you're logged in, you can access all of Reobee's features.
1. Hover over your name in the upper-right corner of the screen to get to the member's menu.
2. Click "Profile Settings."
3. Click "Add a Profile Picture" to choose a profile picture for your account.
4. Select an appropriate picture from the window that appears. Click "Open."
5. Change your name, email address or telephone number in the appropriate fields, if necessary.
6. Click "Save" in that section to store any changes you've made.
7. Fill out the forms in the Address section and click "Save."
8. Check the box labeled "Send notifications for new messages" in the Notification Settings section and click "Save" if you want an email whenever you get a message on Reobee.
You can verify your phone number to make yourself more trustworthy on our peer-to- peer real estate marketplace.
1. If you haven't already done so, enter a mobile phone number in the first section on your Account Settings page.
2. Click the button labeled "Send Verification Code."
3. Enter the verification code to become one of the verified users. Whether you're buying or selling, becoming a verified user will always help you stand out.
An property buyer or seller doesn't know who you are behind the keyboard. When you become a verified user, you stand out among everyone who hasn't gone through the process. Anyone interacting with you or looking at your listings knows that Reobee verified the phone number. You appear more trustworthy and serious when you go through this process.
Do you want to sell your property in India? It's a great time for expats to be involved in the real estate market, which generated $10 billion in India's eight largest cities in 2016. Many Indian expats in the United States want to secure property for investment or as a place to live when their children go to college. Here's how to get started.
1. Click "Add Listing" on the top menu after you log in to your Reobee account.
2. Fill out any basic information that you have not already completed in your Account Settings.
3. Click "Continue."
4. Add information about your property on this page. Be thorough in describing the property, its location, its amenities, the neighborhood in which it's located, and other details. You should provide enough information to give potential buyers a good sense of what you're offering, so they can send in appropriate proposals.
5. Add photos to your listing.
You can find the property of your dreams in India without having to go through a lot of back and forth with a seller who's in a drastically different time zone from you. Reobee makes it easy to get the essential information you need to find the right property for you and to then contact the seller.
1. Login to your Reobee account.
2. Click "Property" in the top navigation bar.
3. Use the search options on the left side of the screen to filter the listings. There are a number of options that will help you find the perfect property.
4. Click on interesting listings to get the full details. You can look at pictures, learn about the weather in the property's location, see what's nearby, quickly look through the amenities, and decide whether each listing matches your expectations.
5. Click "Contact" to start the proposal process.
6. Put your details in the form that appears and click "Continue."
7. Verify your mobile phone number by inputting the code into the field.
8. Click "Verify" to become a verified user.
9. Once you have verified your contact information, you will be able to send a message to the owner of the listing directly, through Reobee's internal messaging system. Good luck on your property negotiation!
A buyer has sent you a proposal about a property you have listed. How exciting! Here's how to read your messages and answer the potential property buyer.
1. Log in to your Reobee account.
2. Click the mail icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
3. Click on the message to read its contents.
4. Reply to buyers you're interested in working with. Now you're well on your way to selling your Indian property to a fellow expat! You can choose to talk to them through another channel at this point to continue the process.
If you get stuck at any point in this process, help is just a click away. Click "Help" at the top of your screen to access available resources, or click the conveniently located Live Chat button on any page of Reobee.